Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hiding Labels based on DataSet value
cwoggon
I have a report in which I want to set the visibility of a label based on the data set value which corresponds to it. The label and value are both contained inside of a grid. I can access the value of the data set via a global variable which I use to sum data across data sets, but I can't seem to find a way to make it invisible.
So far I've tried:
setting the text to "" via script - Label area still shows on preview and xls output
Setting the height to 0 via script - Label area doesn't show up on preview, but still shows up on xls output.
Any input on this matter would be most appreciated.
EDIT: Scratch this request - solved my own problem.
-Coffee was needed.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Glad you found a solution! Let us know whenever you have questions.
genebean
Hi, what was the solution to your problem? Would be great if you could share it. Many thanks !!