Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Scripted data source error
danielroy
I am trying to define a scripted data source data set in a WebObjects environment, which seems to cause problems with BIRT. I've attached the exception that I'm getting when I try to preview my data set. The method returns a List of objects of type EOEnterpriseObject, which has methods that return NSArray objects instead of actual List objects. Has anyone had any experience with this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi danielroy,
The screenshot you attached is not from within the BIRT designer. Where are you trying to preview the dataSet at? Where do you have the NSArray class defined? Also, can you look in the log files and see if you can get more info on the error?
danielroy
Hi,
I figured out the problem was a classpath issue. I have resolved the logged problem, but ran into another one. I installed BIRT from the update site.
I have decided to take a look at defining my own ODA runtime/design plugins so that I can access my data without having to use the scripting.
-dan