Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Remove page breaks for the entire layout
Gnana
Hi,
I am designing a report with a table which would display around 5000 rows and the report to be viewed as xls. In the xls generated, the table is breaked across multiple pages.
I modified the master page's type to custom and set the height to a very high value and could see the number of pages in the xls getting reduced.
But I would want the entire report to be displayed in the same page.
I would like to know if there is a option to remove the page breaks for the entire layout?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
In XLS all data should be on one sheet. I am not certain what you mean.
Jason
Gnana
Thanks for the reply Jason... I am using Tribix xls emitter which is causing this problem. I have posted the same in a different thread:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/designing-birt-reports/16355-tribix-xls-emitter-report-multiple-pages.html#post52337'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/designing-birt-reports/16355-tribix-xls-emitter-report-multiple-pages.html#post52337</a>
;