Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Tribix-xls emitter: Report in multiple pages
Gnana
Hi Everybody,
I am using Tribix-xls emitter for viewing the reports in xls format. My layout has a table which would result more than 5000 rows and I want the entire report in a single sheet. But with master page's type as US legal, my report is split into multiple sheets.
I have set the Page break interval of the table to 0 and set the master page's height to a large value(1000 inches). Now I am getting the entire report in the same sheet.
But setting a value for height is again a problem if the table results more rows. Is there a way to get the entire report in the same sheet without setting a value for the master page's height?
Thanks in Advance,
Gnana
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Gnana,
I'm guessing that this is just a feature of the Tribix emitter to put different pages on different sheets. Therefore, you'd have to adjust the height of the master page to fit it into one sheet. I have not used the Tribix emitter, so I'm not sure exactly what its functionality is. I believe if you were using the standard BIRT xls emitter, that the report would just print on one sheet.
Gnana
Thanks for the reply... Yes, the standard XLS emitter prints the report in one sheet, but doesnt print charts. So, I am using the Tribix emitter which prints the charts as well, but with standard layout formats it doesnt print the report on the same sheet.
Thanks,
Gnana