Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Running of Querries by using javascript / part 2
NewInBirt
Hi,<br />
<br />
I am again.<br />
<br />
Is it possible to run a query, without of using a <strong class='bbc'>data set</strong>?<br />
<br />
I ask therefore, because till now I have to create a lot of <strong class='bbc'>data sets / querries</strong>.<br />
<br />
Does eclipse birt work without of data sets?<br />
<br />
bye+thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi NewInBirt,
I'm pretty sure you cannot get around creating a dataSet if you want to write a query in BIRT. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.
NewInBirt
Hi Michael,
thank you very much for the answer, again.
It is really a great forum and i think it is fantastic, that you help so much Birt user.
Bye
NewInBirt