Hi,
I want to get to know you with my my problems in creating reports.
I have structure report->dataset library->datasource library
1. rptconfig file. This file is ok on local PC but when I deploy to server it's wrong. It solves maven.
2. Actualizing of report,libraries sometimes causes return to old version with actualized depended elements. It's really painfull.
3. I would welcome read-only shared elements in target (library, report). Because sometimes I change a value in target and it can have suddenly different behaviour. Or to show in eclipse such changed extended element with some mark.
4. As most possible to put report parameters to report, not to library even to 2nd level library.
For example I had hidden RP_id in the datasource library but in report viewer it was visible and I would to fill it

I have question about point 4. Is it common behaviour with report parameters?
can you help me what to do with points 2 and 4?
Jan