Hi ,<br />
<br />
I have been struggling with this problem since three days. Dont know whether I am missing something or Birt does not have this feature.<br />
<br />
<br />
Report has to display the charges and the balance(bottom right corner of the page) for each patient.<br />
<br />
My report has two data sets(charges, balance) one has all the patient charges and the another one has the total amount. Report gets range of patient numbers(id's) and i have to print the patient statements for that range.<br />
<br />
For example if the report gets 2 to 20 i have to print the reports for the the 18 patients with ids 2,3,4...20.<br />
<br />
For each patient report has to display the balance at the bottom right corner of the page.<br />
<br />
I am using Table , and mapped the required fields to the table cells, and grouped them according to patient number. <br />
In the next row , the balance is mapped from the balance dataset. <br />
Data is displayed correctly but the balance is displayed after the charges which I want it at the bottom of the page.<br />
<br />
I have tried using absolute position, but it didnt work. Birt says : could not find that function. <br />
<br />
I was trying to put breaks in the for loop but it complaints , some times it is displayed as it is without rendering.<br />
<br />
I have noticed in the birt documentation(<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/ref/rom/elements/Text.html),that'>http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/ref/rom/elements/Text.html),that</a> for some of the elements we can specify x, y positon. but it didnt work.<br />
<br />
Any suggestion/ideas are most valuable. This is killing my time.<br />
<br />
<br />
Thanks in Advance