Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
much time taken by birt report
sandeepBha
hi all,
when I run a report first time, it will take lot of time. but its take very less time
next time i run this why this happen for first time.
can i reduce the time for first time it take.
Please help its urgent.
sandeep
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sandeepBha
hi all,
when I run a report first time, it will take lot of time. but its take very less time
next time i run this why this happen for first time.
can i reduce the time for first time it take.
Please help its urgent.
sandeep
Virgil Dodson
Hi sandeep,
How are your running your BIRT report?
If you are using the BIRT Engine APIs, the platform startup is the most expensive and should be done only once per session if possible.
sandeepBha
hi vdodson,
I deploy my birt report on Tomcat server.
when I click on a button a popup will open and then birt viewer runs that report.
but it takes lot of time for first time i run that report.
but second time it quickly run compare to first time.
is that genuine problem or I do make a mistake.
Please tell me how can i reduce that first time delay to run the report.
may be it take time for first time because birt engine(Plateform startup) will start.
can we start birt engine(Plateform startup) with tomcat server.
please help soon
regards
sandeep kumar