Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to limit Table Group results?
bsolnek
I created a table that displays the data set results in groups. Now I would like those groups to only display the top 10 results for each (the data is already sorted to facilitate this). How can I limit each group to only 10 rows of displayed data?
Thanks for any ideas on this.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi bsolnek,
I would think you should be able to create a variable to increment in your initialize script:
top10Count = 0;
Then, in your onCreate script of your detail row, put:
top10Count++;
Then, in the group footer's on Create script, put:
top10Count = 0;
Finally, for the visibility expression for the detail row, put:
if (top10Count > 10){
true
}
else{
false
}
I haven't tried this, but it should work I think. Give it a try and let me know.
bsolnek
Thanks Michael, works great.
mwilliams
Excellent!