Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Rotated Label Birt 2.5 Plugin
rab
Hi all,
Please help me to solved my problem.
i got worked Rotated Label in design... but not working in runtime....
i copy org.eclipse.birt.sample.reportitem.rotatedlabel_1.0.0.jar to WEB-INF/lib but not worked, no error appear.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi rab,
Can you post an example using this so I can run it? Thanks.
rab
Hi williams,<br />
<br />
I got source code from here:<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.actuate.com/download/birt/contributions/birt2.2.1/org.eclipse.birt.sample.reportitem.rotatedlabel.zip'>http://www.actuate.com/download/birt/contributions/birt2.2.1/org.eclipse.birt.sample.reportitem.rotatedlabel.zip</a><br
/>
<br />
and then i make it jar plugin and copied to eclipse dropins folder, it works in design, rotated label show in birt palette. <br />
Then, I put that jar in WEB-INF/lib, but rotated label not show when i run in my web development using JBoss App Server and Seam Framework.<br />
<br />
I attached a picture to show rotated label in palette.<br />
<br />
Thanks.
mwilliams
rab,
Not sure what the issue is, but I can't get it to even show up in the designer after I make it a jar file and put it where you stated.