Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Element repeated on each report page
jmgallon
Hi,
Master page doesn't allow you to insert a crosstab element so,
Is it possible to make a crosstab appear in every page of the report, as if it were placed on the master page, or could the crosstab be related to master page in any way to produce the result expected?
Thanks,
Jorge Mario
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Jorge,
I don't think you'll be able to associate the crosstab with the master page. What all do you have in your report?
jmgallon
Hi Michael,
Thanks for the answer.
I'm sorry but I didn't understand what did you ask to me?
Do you want me to sent you the .rptdesing file?
Regards,
Jorge Mario
mwilliams
Jorge,
Sure. I just want to see your report setup to see if there's any way we can set your design up to include the crosstab to be at the top of each page.
jmgallon
Michael,
There is the .rptdesign file.
The element I need to be at the top of each page is the Grid that is located at the beginning.
It's name Grid_Column_Titles
Regards,
Jorge Mario
mwilliams
Jorge,<br />
<br />
Well, it may not be a perfect solution, but one would be that you could put that crosstab in the header of the list in addition to where it is now. Then, it would be repeated for each page of the report. If you did a page break after the grid that follows that first crosstab, you wouldn't have the repeat of the crosstab twice on the first page.<br />
<br />
You could always enter an enhancement request for this feature at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/reportabug.php'>BIRT
: Reporting Bugs and Requesting Enhancements</a>.
jmgallon
Thanks Michael, I did what you told me and I think it could work perfectly putting the first crosstab also in the list after the grid that you told me to put in the header of the list, and if I could get the page number to be used to hide that crosstab after the first page I think it would work. Do you know how to get the page number?
Regards,
Jorge Mario
mwilliams
Jorge,<br />
<br />
You can get the page number by using the variable pageNumber. The problem is, the header is only rendered once, so you won't be able to hide anything in a header based on page number. This would be something that would definitely be good as an enhancement if you wanted to make a request for it at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/reportabug.php'>BIRT
: Reporting Bugs and Requesting Enhancements</a>.
jmgallon
Ok Michael thanks again.
I'll make a request for this feature were you told me.
Jorge Mario