Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Open Data Acces (Oda) Driver in Pentaho
ManInBlack
Hi,<br />
<br />
i could get pentaho (3.0) running with birt (2.5).<br />
But if I deploy a report with a oda driver, pentaho can´t find the driver class.<br />
<br />
Following exception will showed:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
An exception occurred during processing. Please see the following message
for details:
Cannot process the google.oda.ic driver's configurations.
google.oda.ic
</pre>
<br />
The birt report within of "birt report viewer" is working perfectly.<br />
<br />
In my opinion the reason is the "oda driver extension jar" - file. That jar-file<br />
I put it in the folder: /apache-tomcat/webapps/birt-viewer/WEB-INF/platform/plugins<br />
And after starting of tomcat, the birt-report viewer could run the report including the<br />
google_oda_driver.<br />
<br />
But in pentaho I haven´t that folder. I tried to copied that jar into 2 different places:<br />
- biserver-ce-3.0.0biserver-cetomcatwebappspentahoWEB-INF<br />
or<br />
- biserver-ce-3.0.0biserver-cepentaho-solutionssystemBIRTplugins<br />
<br />
But without success!<br />
<br />
So my question is, could anybody deploy a birt report within of pentaho?<br />
<br />
It would be a pleasure getting hints of you.<br />
<br />
Bye<br />
ManInBlack
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
I am not sure where Pentaho puts the BIRT engine but, the oda runtime should be in a plugins directory within the engine.
Jason