Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
CSS2 and BIRT clarity needed
rpolunsky
Has the ROM_Styles_SPEC document ever been updated since 2005? I've got a workable approach on what can be defined in CSS and what has to be defined in the Theme (numeric formats and group-level alternate row coloring, for example), but when I moved to BIRT 2.3.0 I got run-time CSS-related errors and I'd like to avoid that when I move to 2.5.0.
Also, it's not clear that the .data and .label tags, if present in the CSS file, appear to block any report element-level style assignments from taking effect if they conflict. At least that was the behavior I saw in 2.3.0. I still need to test what happens in 2.3.2.2.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi rpolunsky,
Can you provide simple examples of where you're seeing a CSS sheet fail in a newer version when it worked in an older version? I have not seen this happen yet. Thanks.