Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Can't preview my report locally
huis
Hi there:
I got another weird problem here..
I have set up a data source and the connect test is ok...
however, I saw all the red marks on the left side of the data sources I just created.... When I preview the report, it tells me the report contains errors and ask if I want to continue... I said continue and it shows something like below
The following items have errors:
Cannot execute the statement.
SQL statement does not return a ResultSet object.
SQL error #1: The value is not set for the parameter number 1.
.................
Does anyone here could give me a hand?
thanks
Hui
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Hui,
Can you post the query you used?