Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
export data of crosstab
dianbo
is there any way to export data of crosstab?
i use jsapi to access reports deployed in iServer.
when i click "Export data", there is no item in "availabe dataset" list.
or is there any substitution solution?
Thanks
Dianbo
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Dianbo,
What version of BIRT are you using?
dianbo
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="mwilliams"><p>Hi Dianbo,<br />
<br />
What version of BIRT are you using?</p></blockquote>
<br />
I am using iServer Version:10 Service Pack 1 (Build 100C090331). Thanks.
mwilliams
Dianbo,
I see what you're talking about. Not sure why the crosstab isn't able to be exported. I'll check around and see if I find anything else out, but it looks like the only way to export the crosstab is to export the entire report. I'll post in here if I find anything else.
victoria
Hi Michael,
I have the same issue not being able to export crosstab data. Can you confirm if this is still a BIRT limitation?
Thanks,
VCarlos
mwilliams
Hi VCarlos,<br />
<br />
This is still not an option in the latest version, BIRT 2.5.0. This could be something good to request as an enhancement to future versions of BIRT. You can do this at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/reportabug.php'>BIRT
: Reporting Bugs and Requesting Enhancements</a>.