Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Crosstab question regarding column headers
nancyw
Hi,
I'm using Birt 2.3.0. I've designed a crosstab report that I need to display as a pdf. There are 11 columns across (12 counting the column for the row headers) and I would like to display the column headers vertically instead of horizontally (ie. rotate the text). Is this possible?
Right now, the pdf only displays only one page with 7 columns on it. There's no page 2. The remaining columns and "Grand Total" column can't be seen.
Does anyone know of a way to resolve this?
PS. My end user wants the report in this format...is the only alternative a chart report?
thanks!
Nancy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Nancy,<br />
<br />
You may want to check out this post from the devShare:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/537-birt-extension-mechanism/#description'>BIRT
Extension Mechanism - Tutorials - BIRT Exchange</a>
nancyw
Hi Michael,
Wow! This looks like what I need, but it's way over my head at this point. I'll have to study up!
Thanks for your help.
Nancy
nancyw
Hi Michael,
I only have the BIRT RCP Report Designer Release 2.3.0 and I need to stay on this release. It looks like I will need to download the Eclipse BIRT Report Designer All-in-One. I only can find release 2.3.2 on the website. Can I use this version? If not, where can I find All-in-One rel. 2.3.0.
thanks again,
nancy
mwilliams
Nancy,<br />
<br />
You can find the 2.3.0 release here:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://archive.eclipse.org/birt/downloads/build_list.php'>Eclipse
BIRT Home</a>
nancyw
Thanks, Michael. I really appreciate your help.
Your BIRT support is really awesome!
Nancy