Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to get the Visual editor as a pop-up?
System
I am trying to use VisualFormat by creating buttons each
place it's specified, so that the textarea looks like a "regular" one, but clicking the button placed next to it will pop up a window with the VisualFormat editor within it.
The string I am using for this is:
<textarea cols="80" rows="20" external-editor="VisualFormat" external-editor-inline="f" wrap="virtual" />
but I am not getting any buttons. Is ths the right way to do this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
This looks correct.
What is your configuration?
Are you using <allowed> tags around the textarea?
Could the button be rendered off-screen (scroll to the right)?
--Daniel
Migrateduser
There is nothing to scroll to the right. All I have are the buttons to move up the box, to add another one or to delete one. No, I am not using the allowed tags. If I used them, where would they go?
- Joe
canes876
It's case sensitive this will work
<textarea external-editor="visualformat" external-editor-inline="f" wrap="virtual" cols="80" rows="20" />