Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem in Multi Line Chart
pkc2
Hi,
I want to create a multiline chart using java, but there is some problem ....
I want to create performance report, year basis--
y-axis: amount
X-axis months
suppose report requirement is draw a char for 2008 and 2009 revenue data on monthly basis.
then i have a 12 month data for 2008 but for 2009 I have only data till the month august
So I want to stop the line on chart for aug-2009
HOW I CAN DO THIS ...............
data type is double so I cant set null for sep-09, oct-09, nov-09 and dec-09
So Please tell me how I can do this.............
Thanks in advance................
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Virgil Dodson
Hi pkc2,
you can create a multi-line chart with BIRT and BIRT can automatically stop the line for 2009 when the data stops. Take a look at the enclosed BIRT report design example that does this.