Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to make faster report with mysql
dzish
Hi all,<br />
<br />
I would like to share my experience with problem of slow reports in mysql. It's for all birts, jdbc drivers and mysql server versions.<br />
<br />
I had the same problem as Ben - <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/eclipse-birt-newsgroup-mirror/10721-performance-issues-db-query-being-executed-several-times.html'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/eclipse-birt-newsgroup-mirror/10721-performance-issues-db-query-being-executed-several-times.html</a>
. All datasets are executed twice I saw queries in slow-log of mysql. First execution is for metadata, the second for data. But both take the same time as common query.<br />
<br />
Thanks to <strong class='bbc'>Lin Zhu</strong> - <a class='bbc_url' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=234553'>https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=234553</a>
, there is easy sollution before BIRT will be released in 2.6.<br />
<br />
Bye<br />
Jan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Thanks for the info, Jan!