Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
parameter label
dianbo
is it possible to get parameter label, thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi dianbo,
Can you explain what you mean by this? Thanks.
dianbo
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="mwilliams"><p>Hi dianbo,<br />
<br />
Can you explain what you mean by this? Thanks.</p></blockquote>
<br />
For example, i have a list parameter "Language", contains the following items:<br />
<br />
label value<br />
Java 1<br />
c++ 2<br />
.net 3<br />
perl 4<br />
<br />
when i use param["Language"].value, i get value (1 or 2 or 3 or 4). <br />
How can i get the label? <br />
<br />
Thanks.<br />
<br />
Dianbo
mwilliams
Dianbo,
I'm assuming you mean the display text that you have set up for the value. You would just use: param["language"].displayText to get that. Let me know if this is not what you're looking for.
dianbo
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="mwilliams"><p>Dianbo,<br />
<br />
I'm assuming you mean the display text that you have set up for the value. You would just use: param["language"].displayText to get that. Let me know if this is not what you're looking for.</p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi Michael,<br />
<br />
Thank you very much for your help.<br />
<br />
I test .displayText, but it displays nothing. You can check it in the attached file.<br />
<br />
Dianbo
mwilliams
Dianbo,
What version of BIRT are you using?
dianbo
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="mwilliams"><p>Dianbo,<br />
<br />
What version of BIRT are you using?</p></blockquote>
<br />
I just know the version of iServer, it is Version:10 Service Pack 1 (Build 100C090331) .<br />
<br />
Thanks.
mwilliams
Dianbo,
Ah, I believe that A10 uses BIRT 2.3.2. I think this might have been a bug in that version as it works as expected in BIRT 2.3.2.2. I'll have to look into this to see if any fixes will be put out before the A11 release. I'll let you know if I hear anything.
dianbo
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="mwilliams"><p>Dianbo,<br />
<br />
Ah, I believe that A10 uses BIRT 2.3.2. I think this might have been a bug in that version as it works as expected in BIRT 2.3.2.2. I'll have to look into this to see if any fixes will be put out before the A11 release. I'll let you know if I hear anything.</p></blockquote>
<br />
Thanks very much.