Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Export Birt report from Maximo
gaetluc
Hi all,
I use Maximo 7.1 (AIX 5.3) with Birt 2.1.2 and I have a problem when export a Birt report:
when I go on "export data", the file extension is .csv and in the exported data, the "date" columns are not in the "date" format.
Is there a configuration file where i can set the extension and the date format?
I've read in the user's guide (in 2.3 version) about the parameter "__exportdatatype" but i don't find the file that contains it.
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
BoJo
I also would like to know how to change the Maximo report output to another type besides pdf and xls - I want .ppt files mailed to me.