Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
report libray issues
huis
Hi there:
We had built a library based on an existing report library... The connections are all good... When I was trying to create a report, I tried to drag the data source from the library I created into the report but get the following errors:
A BIRT exception occurred.
Plug-in Provider:Eclipse.org
Plug-in Name:BIRT Model
Plug-in ID:org.eclipse.birt.report.model
Version:2.3.1.v20080912
Error Code:Error.InvalidParentException.PARENT_NOT_INCLUDE
Error Message:The library for the parent element "ODA Data Source("Contour Prod")" is not included.
I do not know why as it worked fine in my colleague's laptop and this error just drove me insane as it does not make any sense why it's not working in my laptop...
Would appreciate if anyone here gives me a hand...
cheers
Hui
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bhanley
Have you attached the source library to your report? You need to flag the library for use in a report prior to using any components on it. Find the library in your Eclipse IDE inside the "Resources Explorer" pane (upper-left by default). Right-click on the library (with your report design open) and select "Use Library".