Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
SHow Header on the first page only
kkrishnan
Guys,
I am using 3.4.2. I know there is a way to show the header on ALL pages or ALL BUT FIRST.
I just want to show a header on just the first....basically the client only want the logo on just the first page...but report title on all pages.
If I put the Report Title on the Master page and the logo on the layout above the column names....the Report Title shows up above the logo...the need is for the logo to be at the top left corner and a line below in the center the report title.
Any Ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Yes this is possible. Take a look at the attached example. Look at the onrender script for the image in the header.
Jason
kkrishnan
Works! Thanks Jason.
Raed
Hi.
its not working on PDF, while its working fine in the web viewer.
Thanks
Hans_vd
Why don't you just create a header that is shown on all pages but first and put the data + logo that you want to show on the first page in a custom grid?
I mean, is there a reason why it needs to be a header?
Sriks
Copy the header from master page and paste it in layout page at top
as simple as that..