Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Adding Hyperlink to Dynamic Text?
Happy
What I would like to do:
I read in a comma separated list consisting of the following:
ColumnName,ColumnValue.
I use this to construct a filter on a query
this.queryText += WHERE ColumnName = 'ColumnValue' AND ColumnName2 = 'ColumnValue2'
This part works perfectly.
What I would like to do is drop the contents of the filter parameters onto the top of the page (using dynamic Text perhaps) and assign a hyperlink Action to each filter pair to allow me to remove the filter.
my fallback option is to just clear all filters and start again.
EDIT:
Never Mind, I figured it out by creating a data element, creating a binding to it and applying a hyperlink action with all the parameters except those I did not require.
Initial confusion was because I was using a dynamic text element to start with, not a data element
Next step is to see if I can get the report parameters pop up box to appear with a mouse click
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Happy,
Glad you found a solution!