Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Eclipse 2.3.2 with Maximo 7.1.5 Error
shansen31
I will admit that I am new to Maximo, so this may be a set up issue that somebody else is familiar with. I am using Eclipse 2.3.2 with Maximo 7.1.5 and when I preview a report I am getting this error:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.inet.tds.TdsDriver
I have double checked my mxreportdatasources.properties file and the settings are correct. I have a feeling I did not place my Opta.jar file in the correct location but I am unable to find documentation on this version to be specific. I followed the install for V2.1.2.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shansen31
I appreciate anybody that may have been trying to figure out a solution. I had to use eclipse 2.5 and manually import the necessary class files.
SpaceMan
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://maximotimes.com/maximo/configuring-birt-designer-2-3-2-with-maximo-v7-1-1-5/'>Configuring
BIRT Designer 2.3.2 with Maximo v7.1.1.5 | Maximo Times</a><br />
<br />
Click on the link named "BIRT Report Designer 2.3.2 configuration guide"