Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Official Support
ineco
Hi!
I'm starting with Birt, and I'm developing a webapp with dynamic report generation for a client, but an official support company is requiered. I don't want to get iServer licenses... ¿is there any other official birt pure support?
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rskorupan
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="ineco"><p>Hi!<br />
<br />
I'm starting with Birt, and I'm developing a webapp with dynamic report generation for a client, but an official support company is requiered. I don't want to get iServer licenses... ¿is there any other official birt pure support?<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance</p></blockquote>
<br />
Hello !<br />
<br />
Yes, there is Eclipse BIRT Support available from Actuate. You can find more information at <a class='bbc_url' href='
https://shop.birt-exchange.com/birt/birt-shop/store/support.asp'>https://shop.birt-exchange.com/birt/birt-shop/store/support.asp</a>.<br
/>
<br />
Feel free to email directly if you have any questions on the Eclipse BIRT Support Offering or are ready to purchase. rskorupan at actuate.com<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
Ryan