Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
The requested resource (/iportal/mashboard.do) is not available
kkrishnan
Hi Brian and all,
I keep getting this error when I try to bring up the quickstart mashboard app.
I had already installed a version of the mashboard on another iServer/Information Console...and was trying to create another one on the other server....but to no avail.
I copied all the relevant files from the old machine to the new one...including the web.xml and struts-config.xml and updated it for the new server name and volume...but it still does not work. All the project config and mashconfigs are in the right place with permissions etc.
Attached are my web.xml and struts-config.xml.
One set are called _old. These ones bring up the login page..but upon login say the "quick start project configuration does not exist or you have no permissions."( I log in as administrator).These files are copied from the other server and modified.
The other set give me the "The requested resource (/iportal/mashboard.do) is not available" error.
Please advise.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kkrishnan
here are files. Thanks
FYI - I am using the Enterprise version of Actuate
kkrishnan
SOLVED! Nevermind...I forgot to set the Resource folder in iServer Volume properties!
raghu85
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kkrishnan'" data-cid="54070" data-time="1253129330" data-date="16 September 2009 - 12:28 PM"><p>
SOLVED! Nevermind...I forgot to set the Resource folder in iServer Volume properties!<br /></p></blockquote>
Hey am also facing same problem can u tell me where is "iServer Volume properties" and wat config i have to change
raghu85
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'raghu85'" data-cid="65335" data-time="1275889737" data-date="06 June 2010 - 10:48 PM"><p>
Hey am also facing same problem can u tell me where is "iServer Volume properties" and wat config i have to change<br /></p></blockquote>
I figured out the problem it is case sensitivity of the foldername mashboard i have given Mashboard