Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report Parameter not working in ClearQuest
cdeuser
Our company recently upgraded to ClearQuest 7.1 and would like to use BIRT that is imbedded within ClearQuest. We have watched the demos, read the white papers and gone through the tutorials but we can't seem to get the report parameters to work. There have been times that I thought they were working and we would get a list to show up on the preview page in the report parameters but the next time I would preview it, nothing would show up.
Is there a step that I could be missing or a patch that I need to apply? We have been working with this for over 3 weeks now. We have talked to the IBM people and they refer us to you. I have also talked to some sales people from Actuate but they weren't able to assist me either. Can you please help? Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
TGefen
It may help you:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/library/09/rationalclearquestdeploymentplan/index.html'>Deployment
Planning for IBM Rational ClearQuest Version 7.1</a><br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
https://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/cqhelp/v7r1m0/topic/com.ibm.rational.clearquest.user_ec.doc/topics/t_birt_reports.htm'>https://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/cqhelp/v7r1m0/topic/com.ibm.rational.clearquest.user_ec.doc/topics/t_birt_reports.htm</a><br
/>
<br />
Tamir Gefen, GoMidjets
cdeuser
Thanks for the info but I had already looked at that and have gone through the tutorial as well. I recently got the BIRT A Field Guide to Reporting book and I am looking through that as well. So far, none of these has helped. I'm not sure what I'm missing.