Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to display report in page
KavithaD
Hi,
I had done sample application to display report in PDF,doc,xls.But I want to display report information in the same screen.could you tell me how can i do it?
Thanks & regards
Kavitha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Can you give some more detail on what you need?
Jason
KavithaD
hi,
I want to display report on JSP page.
thanks & regards
Kavitha
JasonW
Kavitha,<br />
<br />
Take a look at these links to use the BIRT tag library:<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://birtworld.blogspot.com/2007/09/22-birt-tag-library-building-custom.html'>BIRT
World: 2.2 BIRT Tag Library: Building a Custom Parameter Page</a><br />
and<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/viewerUsage2.2.php#tags'>Using
the BIRT Report Viewer</a><br />
<br />
You can also write your own servlet:<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Servlet_Example_(BIRT)_2.1'>Servlet
Example (BIRT) 2.1 - Eclipsepedia</a><br />
<br />
Jason