Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Cross Tab Problems
angiem
I'm a newbie using Version: 2.3.2 and I need to create a crosstab report and then be able to run it from iserver express 10.
I created a report xtab.rptdesign without any problems but can't get it to be seen in iserver express 10.
Please help me with how I can achieve this
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rmurphy
How did you upload file to the Server? Did you upload from the Actuate BIRT Report Designer Pro, or did you use the Management Console to upload the file?
Did you upload the file as administrator? If so, did you attempt to run/view the report as administrator or another user.
Every time you upload a report you need to apply the appropriate security.
ROb