Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Adding reports to Maximo start center - Report List portet
harryg_84
hello guys,
Greetings to u all!
This might be a really simple one but still having a tough time figuring out the reason for the problem.
I have included two of the BIRT reports which are deployed in application to the Report List. Later when I try to run these reports from the start center portlet which lists these reports I get an alert which "the request pages for these reports has not been generated"(eventhough the request page had already generated at the time of deployment) I am using Maximo v7.1
Anyone else who has faced a similar issue, pls let me know of the possible fix.
Cheers & Regards,
harryg_84
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
voller
see <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://maximotimes.com/maximo/report-list-portlet-not-working/'>Report
list portlet not working | Maximo Times</a><br />
<br />
cheers chris