Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
jsp errors when trying to create report!
hgk
I see the following messages on the console during the call iRunAndRenderTask.run();
line 1 column 1 - Error: <h:outputtext> missing '>' for end of tag
line 1 column 1 - Error: <h:outputtext> is not recognized!
line 1 column 122 - Error: <h:panelgrid> missing '>' for end of tag
line 1 column 122 - Error: <h:panelgrid> is not recognized!
This document has errors that must be fixed before
using HTML Tidy to generate a tidied up version.
My jsp pages have these tags. But why is Birt complaining about these tags? The jsp pages are actually fine.
I am using Birt 2.2.1
Thanks,
hgk
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Virgil Dodson
Hi hgk,
how are you including BIRT into your JSP page?
hgk
I am not including Birt in my jsp page. All the Birt related code is in the backend.