Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem with BIRT Web Viewer in IE8
ArunaRaniB
hi,
I integrated Web viewer into my application. It's working fine in IE7. But the report is not loading when opened with IE8. I am using BIRT 2.3.1. Please help me on this issue
thank you,
Aruna
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Aruna,
I'm still running IE7. I'll have to look into this and let you know.
Are you getting any errors?
mwilliams
Aruna,
There is a guy in my office that is using IE8 with no issues with BIRT. He says there is an IE7 compatibility option to enable if you have issues, but he doesn't have to use that for the viewer. Let me know on the errors if you're getting any. Thanks.