Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Table in grid cut off
rextency
I always start my report with a grid of one column, and use multiple rows of the grid to organize my charts and tables.
My problem is sometimes I add a table into the grid row and when I run the report the table of data is being cut off by the grid row height. However, sometimes my grid row height will extend down to allow all the table rows to be shown. I can't understand why some tables are cut off and why sometimes the grid extends to show all my data.
I can manually make the grid row height large enough to show all the table rows, but that kind of defeats the purpose. My BIRT plugins all show 2.5.1.****,
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi rextency,
I've not seen this issue before. Can you reproduce it with the sample database and post it in here? Thanks.
rextency
Michael,
I used a flat data file and included it, it will look for it in c:temp
So the report worked fine when I first created it, but after I added borders to the table, that's when the issue came up. I tried removing the borders but the issue still stayed.
I also included a screen shot to show the issue
rextency
Figured it out
The row has a height set, so when it renders it takes this height and the table inherits from the grid cell. So it makes sense. All I had to do was clear out the row height and it was fixed!
mwilliams
Excellent, glad you figured out what it was! Let us know whenever you have questions!