Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Using BIRT api, report cannot find images nor libraries.
leonelag
Hi,
I'm creating a wrapper around Birt's report engine, which I want
to deploy as a jar file in a web server.
I'm not using Birt's web viewer, as I do not want to serve the
reports over the web. Instead, I want the reports generated to a
byte stream, so I can send them by email, for instance.
So far, I've been able to generate the reports, but the engine
cannot find images. Instead, where the image was supposed to go,
I get a label: "Current report item is not supported in this
report format".
Also, reports that depend on other libraries can't find them.
Any ideas ?
I've set BIRT_HOME to the folder with the reports.
I'm using the BIRT, 2.5.0
Help !
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet