Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to change MasterPage on page break?
Pico
Hi,
I have a table with page break interval of 40. I have 2 MasterPage and need that the first 40 rows are in one MasterPage and all the next in other.
How could i do that ?
thank a lot.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Pico,
I don't know that you can change the master page of a table on page break. I'll have to look into this. I think I've tried it before though with no success. What you could do is create two tables. One with a filter to only display the first 40 records attached to one master page with page break after selected and another with a filter to show all records after 40 attached to the other master page.
Hope this helps.
Pico
Thanks a lot Michael,
I think that it could be a good idea but if i make a filter by rownum, i have the next exception :
Filter expression cannot reference to java script object "row.__num".
How i could resolve it ?
Thanks.
mwilliams
Pico,
If you're just displaying the data straight out of the dataSet, you could create a computed column in there with an aggregation of running count and filter based on that.
Pico
Thanks Michael,
it runs ok !!!