Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to break the record for individual pages? Output format doc.
_Petr
How to break the record for individual pages? Output format doc.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi _Petr,
Can you explain your issue a little further? Thanks.
_Petr
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="mwilliams"><p>Hi _Petr,<br />
<br />
Can you explain your issue a little further? Thanks.</p></blockquote>
<br />
The report builds a table. If the table is big. it passes to the next page. thus lost the table headings. And I need that would headings remained fairly.<br />
<br />
<page-setup><br />
<simple-master-page name="SimpleMasterPage" id="2"><br />
<property name="type">custom</property><br />
<property name="height">210mm</property><br />
<property name="width">297mm</property><br />
<property name="orientation">landscape</property><br />
<property name="leftMargin">1.25in</property><br />
<page-footer><br />
<text name="Footer Text" id="3"><br />
<property name="style">Label</property><br />
<property name="contentType">html</property><br />
<text-property name="content"><![CDATA[<value-of>params["taskCount"]</value-of> <br/> <value-of>params["poweredByTrackstudio"]+" - "</value-of> <value-of>new Date()</value-of>]]></text-property><br />
</text><br />
</page-footer><br />
</simple-master-page><br />
</page-setup>
mwilliams
_Petr,
The header should repeat on page break by default. What version of BIRT are you using?
_Petr
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="mwilliams"><p>_Petr,<br />
<br />
The header should repeat on page break by default. What version of BIRT are you using?</p></blockquote>
<br />
Eclipse BIRT Designer Version 2.3.0.v20080606 Build <2.3.0.v20080618-0630
mwilliams
_Petr,
I don't have 2.3.0 on my computer, but I'll look in 2.3.1 and see what I get when a report spills to a second page in the DOC output and let you know.
_Petr
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="mwilliams"><p>_Petr,<br />
<br />
I don't have 2.3.0 on my computer, but I'll look in 2.3.1 and see what I get when a report spills to a second page in the DOC output and let you know.</p></blockquote>
<br />
I would be very grateful.
mwilliams
_Petr,
In 2.3.1, the header is at the top of the next page when the table spills over. Do you have the "repeat header" check box checked on the page break tab of the property editor when you have the table selected?
_Petr
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="mwilliams"><p>_Petr,<br />
<br />
In 2.3.1, the header is at the top of the next page when the table spills over. Do you have the "repeat header" check box checked on the page break tab of the property editor when you have the table selected?</p></blockquote>
<br />
And where it should be noted, can not be found. Or you can throw off the xml template. where the transfer is worth
mwilliams
_Petr,
If you can't find the property repeat header in your XML source, then yours is set to true. The default value is true, so it only shows if you have it set to false. Can you recreate this issue with the sample database, cause I don't see it? Either that, or I'm misunderstanding what you're talking about. A screenshot of the issue may help as well. Possibly, I just need to download 2.3.0 to see what you're talking about, it could be a non-issue in 2.3.1.
_Petr
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="mwilliams"><p>_Petr,<br />
<br />
If you can't find the property repeat header in your XML source, then yours is set to true. The default value is true, so it only shows if you have it set to false. Can you recreate this issue with the sample database, cause I don't see it? Either that, or I'm misunderstanding what you're talking about. A screenshot of the issue may help as well. Possibly, I just need to download 2.3.0 to see what you're talking about, it could be a non-issue in 2.3.1.</p></blockquote>
<br />
list.rptdesign <br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://webfile.ru/placed?id=3990376'>WebFile
- îáìåí ôàéëàìè, áåñïëàòíî çàêà÷àòü è ñêà÷àòü ôàéë, âûëîæèòü ôàéë â èíòåðíåò</a><br />
<br />
screenshot <br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://webfile.ru/placed?id=3990426'>WebFile
- îáìåí ôàéëàìè, áåñïëàòíî çàêà÷àòü è ñêà÷àòü ôàéë, âûëîæèòü ôàéë â èíòåðíåò</a><br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://webfile.ru/placed?id=3990790'>WebFile
- îáìåí ôàéëàìè, áåñïëàòíî çàêà÷àòü è ñêà÷àòü ôàéë, âûëîæèòü ôàéë â èíòåðíåò</a>
mwilliams
_Petr,
When I click on your link, I don't see the screenshots and I can't read anything to navigate to get them. Is there any way you can zip them into a zip folder and attach them all in here? Thanks.
_Petr
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="mwilliams"><p>_Petr,<br />
<br />
When I click on your link, I don't see the screenshots and I can't read anything to navigate to get them. Is there any way you can zip them into a zip folder and attach them all in here? Thanks.</p></blockquote>
<br />
attached files zip