Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Upgrade from 2.5.0 to 2.5.1 problems
procrustes
After upgrading to BIRT 2.5.1 i keep getting driver not found messages. I am using Derby and copied the Derby drivers to the C:Program FilesGalileopluginsorg.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc_2.5.1.v20090821driversderby.jar
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Virgil Dodson
I could not find a similar bug in the Eclipse Bugzilla. Can you report this at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/bug-reporting/'>Business
Intelligence Software - Reporting Tools - BIRT Exchange</a>
Happy
I was having the same problem.
I discovered a few things caused it.
1. when I first copied the drivers over (not the derby drivers, but db2 drivers)
for some reason the files were copied over with a filesize of 0 bytes, hence the reason why Driver not found messages were popping up.
2. In Eclipse, I had to change the driver location from 2.5.0 to 2.5.1 before it would work.
Hope this helps