Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem with ScriptedDataSet BIRT 2.5.1
Pico
Hi,
I update to version 2.5.1. I have a report with XML Data Source and i rewrite on run time the Data Set (ScriptedDataSet). In 2.3.2 it runs ok, but in 2.5.1 likes that the dataset is empty and there isn't any exception. I debug it and it seems ok.
I don´t explain it very well, but i don`t understand what could be happen.
Someone have any idea ?
Thanks a lot.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Pico,
Can you recreate this with a simple example using an XML dataSource and a scripted dataSource that you can attach in here? This way I can maybe see what you're talking about. Thanks.
Pico
The problem i think that could be that I have a class that extends ScriptedDataSetEventAdapter, and the fetch method is never executed.
With version 2.3.2 is executed and in 2.5.1 no.
I don´t know why ...