Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problems with update 2.3 to 2.5 - Urgent
smgomes
Hi,
i updated my birt plugins to 2.5 and i had problems with datasets.
I build my ScriptedDatasets at runtime:
ColumnHint ch = StructureFactory.createColumnHint();
ch.setProperty("columnName", "Column 1");
ch.setProperty("displayName", "Column 1");
columnHint.addItem(ch);
ResultSetColumn rs = StructureFactory.createResultSetColumn();
rs.setColumnName("Column 1");
rs.setDataType("String");
rs.setPosition(1);
With plugins 2.3 my dataset at report appears correctly, but with plugins 2.5 my dataset is empty! And no error is logged..
Can u help me? Thanks a lot.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi smgomes,
Can you set up a simple report that works for you in 2.3 but not in 2.5, so I can run it? Thanks.
Pico
Hi smgomes,
I have the same problem.
Did you resolve it ? Please tell me something if you know what's happened.
Thanks a lot.