Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
PDF Missing Columns
scowsailor
One of my reports when viewed as a PDF only displays a few of the columns from the report. How do I debug this problem?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi scowsailor,
Are the others cut off the right side of the table? Or something else?
scowsailor
The 1st column (on the left) is missing, then several columns appear correctly, and then the rest are missing to the right.
mwilliams
scowsailor,
I have never heard of anything like this happening before. Is there any way you can reproduce your issue with the sample database? If not, could you attach your report design and a screenshot of what you see in the PDF document? Also, include your BIRT version.
scowsailor
I've attached the report design and a couple screen shots - one is of the report through the BIRT Report Viewer, and the other is the exported PDF. I get the same results in Eclipse too.
I have a bunch of other reports that don't have this problem, and I've been trying to figure out what's different. Is there some sort of logging or debug that can be turned on?
Your consideration is very appreciated!
Thanks,
scowsailor
scowsailor
Viewer Version : 2.3.2
Engine Version: 2.3.2
JRE version: 1.5.0_16
mwilliams
scowsailor,
It looks like you posted a different report design than the ones in the images.
scowsailor
oops! Sorry about that! ! ! Here'e the correct report...
scowsailor
By adjusting the column widths of the table in the report, I was able to fix this problem.
Thanks for taking a look. Now if you could only tell me how get rid of the "Nul Value" item in my parameter list box!
Regards,
scowsailor