Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
RowOperationParameters
KavithaD
Hi,
I want to insert rows to my existing table.
I have to insert rows dynamically.I could not understand what is slotId, groupId, destIndex.If i want to insert checkListTemp.size() rows.how can i do this?can anyone explain me?
Thanks & regards
Kavitha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
KavithaD
Please help me
Thanks & regards
Kavitha
mwilliams
Kavitha,
If you have 1 detail row, you should be able to create your row parameters with something like:
rowParm = new RowOperationParameters(2, -1, 1);
then, do a table.insertRow(rowParm); to insert the row in the table.
mwilliams
To add a third detail row, you'd use:
rowParm = new RowOperationParameters(2, -1, 2);
and so on. The first number only seems to work if it's a 2. Not sure what it's for exactly. The second is the group. I don't have a group, so I use -1. The third is for what row number it's going to be(0 based).
Hope this helps.
KavithaD
hi mwilliams,
For 1st detail row -->rowParm = new RowOperationParameters(2, -1, 1);
for 2nd detail row-->rowParm = new RowOperationParameters(2, -1, 2);
for 3rd detail row -->rowParm = new RowOperationParameters(2, -1, 3);
for 4th detail row -->rowParm = new RowOperationParameters(2, -1, 4);
so on ...
Is it correct?correct me if i am wrong.
Thanks & regards
Kavitha
mwilliams
Kavitha,
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can specify the number of detail rows when you create a table, if you know at that point how many you will have. If your table is already made, the default detail row amount is already 1, so dynamically adding the second row, your param will be like the one you have listed for 1st row above, (2, -1, 1). The first detail row's index is 0.
Let me know if you have questions.
KavithaD
Thank you mwilliams,Its working fine
Thank you
regards
Kavitha
mwilliams
Great! Glad to help!
Sai krishna
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="mwilliams" data-cid="55503" data-time="1255463797">
<div>
<p>Kavitha, If you have 1 detail row, you should be able to create your row parameters with something like: rowParm = new RowOperationParameters(2, -1, 1); then, do a table.insertRow(rowParm); to insert the row in the table.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>Hello michale,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Where this rowParm has to be added. Could you please say the location.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advace,</p>
<p>Sai</p>