Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
SubReports
Sweetha
Dear All,
I designed one subreport.From Birt the reports is running correctly,But when i uploaded to maximo it is not showing datas from the subreports(sub datasets)..Anything we have to set for this.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Siby,
Can you explain your issue a little more? Are you drilling through to a subreport? Or are you using subtables within a table as subreports? Or something different? Let me know.
Virgil Dodson
Hi Siby, I'm moving your post to the Using BIRT with Maximo forum so someone browsing that forum may know the answer.
SpaceMan
Can you post the report file? That way we can look at it.
Also, check you binding on the table in the subreport. You may have some extra bindings that are causing a problem in Maximo.
Sweetha
Dear All,
Thanks All ..
I am attaching my design file with this..
SpaceMan
Any chance you can get this to be 2.1.2 compatible?
I can't view with my version of BIRT.