Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Finding last week details based on a date
BIRTing
Hi All,
I have a column called 'FINISHDATE' in a table.
In the same table i have another column called 'WORKHOURS'.
Now I want the 'WORKHOURS' for the latest week based on 'FINISHDATE' .
And I need a graph with 'WORKHOURS' in Y- axis and Week1 week2,week3,..
upto 10 weeks in X-Axis..
That is 'WORKHOURS' for the last 10 weeks..
How can i do this?
Eagerly waiting.........
Thanks,
Sankar Ganesh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bhanley
On the Data tab of the chart editor, click on the "Grouping and Sorting" icon for the X-Axis. You can then select Date/Time and choose the interval (in your case weeks). See screen shot for more detail.
Good Luck!
Bsupport
Hi,<br />
<br />
you can do it by In Charts group & Sorting , select datetime as type and unit as weeks.<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
birtsupport<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.reportinghouse.com'>Reporting
House: Our Focus...Your Reports</a>