Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem in Exporing csv Data in Crosstab Reports
vinaychada
Hi All,
Present My BIRT Version is 2.3.1. I Developed Crosstab reports after exporting data to csv format. Available result set not showing anything.
After I downloaded in BIRT 2.5.1 Version again I tested Crosstab reports that time also I am facing same problem.
Please help me how to export the data in csv format in crosstab reports.
Thanks for the advance.Please do the needful.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi vinaychada,<br />
<br />
Did you ever try the CSV plugin rather than trying to export to CSV? I don't know if it works differently than the export, but it's worth a shot.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/deploying-birt-reports/866-using-the-csv-emitter-with-birt-2-3-0/#description'>Using
the CSV emitter with BIRT 2.3.0 - Designs & Code - BIRT Exchange</a>
vinaychada
Hi Michael,
I downloaded emitter zip file after I pasted class files in (pluginsorg.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.csvbinorgeclipsebirtreportengineemittercsv) plug-in after also my crosstab reports not working. Please give me good suggestion.It's very urgent.Please help me.
Virgil Dodson
The Viewer currently does not export the data used to contruct the crosstab like it does for the table.
jsherriff
The plugin doesn't work with crosstabs because it doesn't support nested tables, which is what the crosstab looks like to the emitter code. But, you can easily make it work. You'll have to tweak the plugin to make it produce output specific to your needs, but it's fairly easy to do. Just edit CSVReportEmitter.java and comment out all those "if"s, for starters.
Good luck.
Suresh KR
<p>Any solution to [color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;] export crosstab data to csv. format. [/color]</p>