Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
design problem
mani_03
hi ,
I have a very simple problem I have tried my best but unable to solve it, can any one help me I have apply some style in table header ...
if data come dynamic or static at the back ground of header row break into maltiple row( data at any column is more than one row) and some problem occur(view ) in report when it in project war file(not at the time of creating report ) is there any solution for this...
thanks for your help...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi mani_03,
Can you explain this issue a little further? I'm not sure I'm quite understanding. Thanks.
mani_03
I have attach pdf What I am getting This type of problem I found after when reports are finaly use in project (after creating war file of project)
mwilliams
mani_03,
You don't see this problem from the designer? Only from the deployed war? Are any of the headers correct? I notice that the middle several look different than the very left and right ones. Let me know. Also, what version of BIRT are you using?
mani_03
hi mwilliams,
sorry for late reply..
I am using Birt Eclipse Report Designer Version 2.5.0.v20090603
mani_03
hi mwilliams,
actualy two left column and one right column are the lable data And in middle column are the dynamic text ....