Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to specify resource folder in BIRT Runtime
Saranathan
Hello,
I am trying to use the genReport.sh of BIRT runtime 2.2.1 to generate reports from report design. However, the report generation errors out with a message "SEVERE: The data source of this data set can not be null.". I think this is happening because the report design uses libraries for datasources, datasets, etc and BIRT runtime needs to know the directory of the resource folder. (genreport.sh works for simple report designs). Any idea how to specify the resource directory, I tried unzipping the birt.war, modify the web.xml and zip it back, but that did not help.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for your help,
with warm regards,
Venkat Saranathan.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet