Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to disable report caching in birt war viewer
kimyx
I'm using Actuate 11 M9 beta, deploying the war file into a jboss 4.2.3 server. Due to other functions of the server, it takes a long time to start up and get logged into the larger web app.
If I edit a rptdesign file (in the repository) after the server has started and refresh the web page that displays it, I still see the old report. The report metadata is being cached somewhere.
I've looked at a lot of the cache settings in web.xml and it seems that REPOSITORY_CACHE_TIMEOUT_SEC is the most relevant one. But I changed it to 1 sec and it doesn't seem to affect the behavior I care about.
Is there a way to reduce/disable the caching, or to flush the cache via the jmx console?
(I'm having a heckuva time getting these questions into the right forums. Hope this is the right place.)
Thanks,
Kim
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kimyx
I think I found it: TRANSIENT_STORE_TIMEOUT_MIN in web.xml.
Have to quit talking to myself like this.