Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Debugging Birt Reports 2.5
anir
URGENT:
Hi,
I wanted to debug my Birt report on the server. Please tell me the steps.
(I am unable to set the breakpoints in the .rptdesign files).
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
anir
Still unable to proceed. Please help.
Thanks
alex520
you can only add breakpoint in script event
anir
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="alex520"><p>you can only add breakpoint in script event</p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi Alex,<br />
<br />
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I figured that out too. However the list of birt features say that debugging was added from 2.2 for BIRT. Wonder what does that mean :S?<br />
<br />
Another approach can be creating a BIRT Web Project and then normal J2EE debugging, but still what if the error is in BIRT ? I am Confused
<br />
<br />
Thanks