Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hyperlinks not resolving properly in BIRT 2.5.1?
yunki
Hi,
I'm upgrading a BIRT application originally written in 2.3.1 to 2.5.1 and I'm having issues with hyperlinks which used to work.
They seem to be resolved incorrectly in 2.5.1.
For example, if I have a text label which has a hyperlink to "index.jsp", in previous versions, this was resolved correctly to just "index.jsp" but under BIRT 2.5.1, it seems to be resolved to either a relative path or something like: "file:///C:/jboss-4.2.3/server/default/deploy/xyz.war/index.jsp". Other drill down links are showing similar behaviour and no longer work ...
Is there a new setting I have to set somewhere?
Thank you,
Yun Ki
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
alex520
birt 2.5.1 introduce a new constant value in javascript evaluation, you need to set hyperlink location type to constant ( right behind "Browse for file" menu).